'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Saturday 23 July 2011

Slacking

I'm off for a week in the fabulous Lake District (where I am thrilled to announce IT IS NOT RAINING) so the blog may go a little quiet for a while.

I am of course in TIm Farron country so I shall report back on any sightings of the great man.

I'll no doubt be Tweeting at richard_morris_ (note the double underscores) so do follow me for updates on the Windemere Airshow, Ambleside sports, frequent weather updates and all the Lib Dem and hackgate titbits my notoriously bad T Mobile signal allows me to gather.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment