'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Thursday 21 July 2011

There's a new political blog site in town.

It's called 20:20 vision.

It's nothing to do with me - They kindly asked me to write a piece on #hackgate so I have posted an article on what I think has been the central theme of recent days - the fight to gain control of the narrative and the agenda. You can read the piece here.

Meantime I'd value everyone's feedback on the site, in case I get asked again (of course, they may not ask...). I'll be having a ponder and a wander around it myself.

I wouldn't mind feedback on the article either.

Cheers now

2 comments: