'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Friday 13 January 2012

Hmm. Have I been just a bit too kind to Labour?

My latest piece on the New Statesman has just gone up - and I wonder if I've been just a bit too kind to the Labour party and their unswerving support for what they regard as the 'right' sort of leaders...

Anyway, make your own minds up and let me know

Cheers


1 comment:

  1. You are too fond of your own voice, and pursue your metaphor to ennui. If you have something to say, say it more pithily please. You might be very intelligent but I got bored several paragraphs down, and gave up. The metaphor is not the message, man.

    ReplyDelete