'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Oh dear. This isn't good.

I'm indebted to Charles Beaumont for alerting me to this piece that he wrote on Lib Dem Voice, in turn pointing to this intriguing polling piece from Lord Ashcroft...

The latter centres mainly on how different ethnic minorities see the three main parties and is concluded with these three word clouds, describing what they think each stands for. I find the Lib Dem cloud especially depressing (click to enlarge each image).





Just one survey I know - but the prominence of words like 'Nothing', 'Not Sure' and 'Confused' rather emphasis the need to me for more policy making and communication of that policy making as a matter of urgency.

There's a void to fill.











No comments:

Post a Comment